Blue Ridge Pride wishes to promote WNC and the surrounding areas. We are currently seeking local artists, restaurants, breweries, and non-profits as vendors for 2010 Pride.
The 2009 festival brought in over 2,000 people from all over Western NC . Attendance at the 2010 festival is expected to be even greater, as we have secured the Lexington Ave. area in downtown Asheville . It is the mission of Blue Ridge Pride to raise awareness, celebrate and empower our community. We believe your organization supports these values and would be a great fit for this event. Vending and educational booths are available for purchase. Benefits of having a booth include:
• Increase your organization’s visibility in the Asheville and surrounding areas.
• Promote your organization or business to a large, family-friendly audience in a central location.
• Reach the 3rd largest diverse group in the United States, with a purchasing power of $660 billion, with projections reaching $2 trillion by 2012.
• This group is over 90% brand loyal to organizations and businesses who market directly to them.
• Reach a diverse cross-section of families, college students, citizens, and community members of the Western North Carolina area.